02-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Join Date: Feb 2009
Here you go,
IF YOUR SCALE READS "EE" OR "-EE"
Sometimes an electronic scale can be shifted out of its working range, possibly
by a jolt in shipping or transportation. When this occurs, your scale tells you
by displaying" EE" or "-EE". This can be corrected:
2. Press "OFF" and "ZERO" simultaneously. The display wiII show "In",
meaning input. You wiII be able to input the information needed to get
the scale back to its normal function.
3. Press "OFF" and "ZERO" simultaneously a second time; a number wiII
appear that wiII count down and eventually stop.
4. Press "ZERO" and the scale will display zero.
5. Place the calibration weight onto the scale and press "OFF" and "MODE"
simultaneously until "CAb" appears on the display. A number wiII then
appear, but not the actual weight of the calibration weight
6. Remove the calibration weight from the scale and turn off the scale to get
out of the input function. 'The scale now can be turned back on and should
be calibrated normally. At this point, you should be back in business.
If this procedure does not work the first time, we suggest you keep trying. If
you need assistance, please call Lyman Customer Service.
Please let me know if you need anything else.