Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently acquired a 10mm barrel for my contender. It is a 10" barrel with factory sights. The barrel is in very very good condition, and I mean like new! I did some research and found that T/C quit making this barrel in 1986. Evidently fairly hard to find. I'm not real interested in this barrel. I had to buy it to get the one I wanted as the guy wouldn't split them up. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in trading this for a different caliber barrel. I am probably leaning toward a 45-70 or 30-30 barrel (hopefully with a brake). Something on the larger side. If you are interested in trading for anything at all though, let me know and I will definately consider it. Might even think about trading it for a variable power rifle scope in the 2-10x range.

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
When you say 45-70 barrel are you referring to pistol or rifle barrel length? I have one in rifle length chambered for 45-70 with sights and brake for a T/C Contender.

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
Okay the total length is 17 3/8" with the muzzle brake part of the barrel taking up 1 1/8" leaving a rifled barrel length of 16 1/4". I had gotten this barrel in a transaction similar to yours i.e. didn't want to break up the set. Thought something might work out but no biggie.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts