Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marshall, recently was lucky enough to find at a garage sale two Reloading catalogs from WWII era. They have sections showing many obsolete cast bullet designs and obsolete manufactures of molds. Some of the manufactures listed are, Belding & mull,Hensley,Cramer and Ideal. If you have an intrest, I would be happy to send them to you for copying. Perhaps this resource would be useful to members of the forums. Lots of old loading data listed for obsolete cartridges and powders. The first is from 1945 by the Pacific gun site Co. the other is a Belding &Mull reloading catalog from 1946. I would offer to copy for anyone interested but it would probably be easier if you were able to make the info available thru your page. Anyway, just  an idea, if you are interested let me know.
Phil Uruburu

By the way, seems like from the pictures that the old timers believed in large Meplats also.

·
Super Moderator
3,365 Posts
Phil,

What a treasure!   I sent you an email last night!   I love those old, old loading manuals.  Thanks for the offer, and we'll all beneifit from your good fortune!  

Many thanks!

Marshall

·
Super Moderator
3,365 Posts
Phil,

Many thanks, check your messenger box... I've just sent you a message.

Blessings,

Marshall

1 - 4 of 4 Posts