caliber .30 match
M72
LOT LC 12220
BULLET 173gr
VELOCITY 2640 F.P.S.
The lids have been ripped off (one cut off) above the perforated line
the ammo inside is head stamped LC 65 NM
rounds appear to be original.

If anyone wants them for collecting or just nastalgic reasons, contact me through this board.

·
Super Moderator
13,431 Posts
Starting to sound like a drug.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Put it up for sale

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,672 Posts
I'm not a collector, but if you don't have a .30-06 to shoot them in and want to get rid of, I'll take them off your hands. Email me through the board.

·
Registered
280 Posts
i got several boxes of 30-06 lake city match ammo a few years ago, with intent to shoot it up for practice and brass. i could not get over how accurate the stuff was in my gun, even shot close to the same point of impact as my handloads.

·
36,672 Posts
I don't think that the email feature of the forum is working. I'll look up your address and send you one directly.

·
36,672 Posts
He had an issue finding a shipper who wasn't ignorant of the rules, and would allow it. Unfortunate but that's the way it goes. Sometimes trying to give something away is a lot more trouble than you'd expect!

·
Registered
676 Posts
I get ammo through the mail all the time, my last batch was 5500 rounds of 22 mailed in flat rate boxes. It doesn't have to be shipped. Doesn't matter from where either, I have gotten 380 from Florida, 9MM from California and Illinois, 44 mag from Texas, .308 from Indiana. It shouldn't be that big a deal.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don't have a 30-06, little tough to shoot it up
Simple fix, Buy an '06 and shoot them up.

Cant have too many rifles.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts