Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to know retail value of this rifle back in 1986. it's been my mothers rifle new si ce 1986 and she gave it t me before she died in 2016. Now my POS dad is suing me for it after her death. Need value for the attorney. Thanks for any help.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
23,880 Posts
Values vary by geographical location and pool of interested buyers.

Best bet it to scour the auction and other market sites to see what similar rifles are going for. Remember, those listed will be "asking" price and not actual selling price. A competent gunsmith in your area may give you a fair market value of the item.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The price ranges from $600-900 on broker and auction sites. The actual purchase price is what they base it off of. Thanks for the response.

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
Need to know retail value of this rifle back in 1986. it's been my mothers rifle new si ce 1986 and she gave it t me before she died in 2016. Now my POS dad is suing me for it after her death. Need value for the attorney. Thanks for any help.
There are a couple models from 1986:
Medallion model; no sights: $424.95
Hunter Model; no sights: $379.95
Hunter Model; with sights: $424.95

Pics below are of the entry in the 1986 GUN DIGEST and of the cover of the 1986 GUN DIGEST

Attachments

·
Registered
11,948 Posts
I have an Abolt stainless stalker I aquired from my son. He bought it new for $355 in the early 90's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts