Shooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of purchasing a conversion for my Glock 23, from Advantage Firearms. I have a buddy that has the same model Glock, and has the conversion, and loves it. I like the idea of being able to go out and target practice or plink, without spending almost a dollar a bullet, but before I spend $250 and wait 3-4 months for the product, I would like to get some input and opinions. Thanks

·
Banned
69 Posts
My G19 AA conversion works very well with the recommended ammunition. Ask your buddy for more info or to try his out.

The reason why these products are backlogged is because they work. The company has a good track record of delivering reliable products.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My G19 AA conversion works very well with the recommended ammunition. Ask your buddy for more info or to try his out.

The reason why these products are backlogged is because they work. The company has a good track record of delivering reliable products.

Thanks for the input Richard

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.