Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,does Ruger currently make a .22lr double action revolver, with adjustable sights and about a six inch barrel,stainless or blue? Also do they currently make a .22lr Bisley with adjustable sights, and about a six inch barrel,stainless or blue? If they are available anybody know what they cost? Thanks for any help. Paul

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,748 Posts
Bisley single-sixes can be found, but they are not common. Think I have seen two at gun shows, and bought one of them. Great gun. You may have to dig around on the gun auction sites, good luck. I gave $300 a few years ago and was glad to pay it.

I thought the GP100 or the SP101 came in .22 LR, but not sure of barrel lengths, one of the members more familiar with double-action Rugers will have to speak up.

·
Banned
421 Posts
The SP101 used to be available in 22LR, but was discontinued several years ago. Used ones show up on occasion, but not real often. There seems to be a pent up demand. Maybe Ruger will bring it back.
Personally, I like the S&W model 17 and 18 revolvers. The S&W is THE double action 22LR IMO.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts