Shooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a reliable source of 28 gauge Winchester AA hulls.  So far, my search of the internet has turned up nothing, and Remington hulls are all I'm finding on ebay.  If anyone knows where I can find some good once-fired 28 gauge hulls, I would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
28 ga hulls--

wattjb said:
I am looking for a reliable source of 28 gauge Winchester AA hulls.  So far, my search of the internet has turned up nothing, and Remington hulls are all I'm finding on ebay.  If anyone knows where I can find some good once-fired 28 gauge hulls, I would really appreciate it.
I have a new source for these, and will not need any more after my current delivery comes in. Send me a e-mail :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tusker10mm
I saw your post regarding the 28 gauge hulls and would appreciate a source for the once fired hulls.

I'm new to reloading and enjoy the information available on this site.

Regards,
Bill

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wanted 28 ga Hulls

I am new here and see that this is a old post but are there 28 Ga Hulls left to be had? I love shooting Sporties with my 28 Ga but would really like to reload them.
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am getting a pile of double a 28 gauge hulls and a couple cases of wads if anyone is still interested. Drop me a line if your still looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts