Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier tonight I saw a thread asking about the .334 OKH Mag. I couldn't seem to log in. Got re-registered and now I cannot find it and "search" came up empty.

If whomever wanted the information, feel free to respond.

My 'smith will finish my .338/.334 OKH Monday or Tuesday. The brass Quality Cartridge is not even close to Elmer's version, but nice stuff. The body is too long and the neck too short. Shoulder dia. is off also, but don't remember which way without going and measureing again. I found a guy with an original rifle and ammo from O"Niell.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,454 Posts
I take it you couldn't log in as AfricanHunter (original login). I sent an email to the address it was registered to with instructions to reset the password. It was a yahoo email address, FYI.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Welcome africanhunter.

Hope that 338 shoots well for you. I've often wonder what guys do that have chamberings that use obsolete bullets, guess you worked around it. Is the .333 is a custom only bullet these days?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I take it you couldn't log in as AfricanHunter (original login). I sent an email to the address it was registered to with instructions to reset the password. It was a yahoo email address, FYI.
No I couldn't log in as African Hunter. No email arrived yet, as of now, at my yahoo address. Just checked

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome africanhunter.

Hope that 338 shoots well for you. I've often wonder what guys do that have chamberings that use obsolete bullets, guess you worked around it. Is the .333 is a custom only bullet these days?
.333 is more or less custom. Woodleigh makes them and I think one US company from East, cannot think of the name at the moment. Hawk maybe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts