Shooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just pieced together a 350 legend ar project, slapped a strike eagle on top and figured I'd be ready for deer season. But of coarse problems issued. Thing shoots great but has some nasty feeding issues. won't cycle at all. it will feed one in the chamber (with one in the mag) with the bolt release, shot fine but if you do have more rounds in the mag the BCG will push the next round forward (it won't feed up) straight into the feed ramps and push the bullet into the case. Other times it will not feed right with the bolf release and will get jammed up at a crazy angle and be a pain to get out. It's a CMMG 350 mag so I figure I can trust it also I'm shooting winchester 145g FMJ. If anyone has any Ideas or guidance it would be greatly appreciated. Because hunting and only being able have 1 round in the mag Sucks. Best make it count I guess

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
37,569 Posts
Try another magazine, always a good plan when encountering feeding issues.

Worst case, put one in mag and feed one in the chamber, remove mag, add one round, and replace mag. Two deer to clean at once, is one more deer than I'd really like to clean at a time.... ;)

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
While it would seem MikeG is quite likely right? langenc could be as well, meaning a double problem. And both offered solutions could be needed. Just my unsolicited dos centavos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts