Shooters Forum banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
That's 1.60 per empty casing from precision reloading, I got Hornady Black loaded ammunition for 1.50, after scouring the net for days looking for brass and bullets I ordered more loaded ammunition this morning including some Hornady ELDX their hunting ammunition, it was 1.65 per round.
FYI, it's a really bad time to buy a firearm in a new to you cartridge that you don't have brass or bullets for already. I have good number of match 6mm bullets I got for my 6x47 but nothing else.

Registered
Darkker, I've been looking at used 6.5 Grendel brass as well according to my computer Precision Brass hasn't had any since I started looking a couple of days ago.
I'm getting 3 boxes of Hornady Black tomorrow so I'll be able to shoot it, it would be nice to have a couple of hundred, thanks for looking.
Diamond K Brass shows they have 6.5 Grendel brass. Don't buy it all though, as I may be in the market soon. :D

Registered
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I have 5 boxes of factory ammunition, the gun is finished, waiting for a new scope mount to come tomorrow. Depending on the weather I'll be headed off to the range tuesday or wednesday with chronograph and new toy in hand!
Fingers crossed I don't get any emergency high value pest control calls this week to stall gun testing!

61 - 63 of 63 Posts