1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On one of the discussions earlier
Someone discussed a load of 31 grn.
120 bullet with Tac .
I am curious how the earlier loads worked working up to 31 grn.

·
The Shadow
7,938 Posts
I think you're referencing GaryW's post, Which is found here. If that's the case, Gary hasn't been back since 2013; but he did note the primers were extremely flat...

Another thing to remember is the dates and suppliers. I'm not positive back that far, but believe that TAC was a Eurenco product then. Regardless of whom it came from, it is now being sourced from General Dynamics; so it's not the same powder. I quickly jumped to Ramshot's page, and they no longer list that powder for the Waters.

Cheers, and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think you're referencing GaryW's post, Which is found here. If that's the case, Gary hasn't been back since 2013; but he did note the primers were extremely flat...

Another thing to remember is the dates and suppliers. I'm not positive back that far, but believe that TAC was a Eurenco product then. Regardless of whom it came from, it is now being sourced from General Dynamics; so it's not the same powder. I quickly jumped to Ramshot's page, and they no longer list that powder for the Waters.

Cheers, and welcome to the forum.
Thank you

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
For me there is only one load for the 7x30 with the 120gr bullet. It is what Ken Waters originaly developed. It is 32 grs of Rel 7, 2569 fps out of the 20" Bbl. of my Win 94 , 7x30.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts