Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Australia guys,my mate is a 9.3x62 fanatic and swears that his (Sauer) performs just as good as the .375HH with less powder --recoil etc i dont run either but as i`m the dummy here i look forward to your answer.Also i know which one i want for a Buff (375).I would like to include some Aus hunt pics but all of mine are over your size limit.gryphon

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,229 Posts
Reviewing the loading manuals suggests that the .375H&H runs 200-300fps faster than the 9.3x62, with the same bullet weights.

Whether that would make any difference on buffalo, I'm certainly not qualified to say!

·
Registered
7 Posts
The 9.3x62 is a great cartridge and deserves to be more popular here in the USA.  Another 9.3 that is a true ballistic twin for the good old 375 H&H is the 9.3x64mm Brenneke.  

redleg

·
Registered
36 Posts
I own one of each & the only real difference is the 375 kicks a little harder. My honest opinion is that if you are shooting at a reasonable distance, place the properly constructed bullet in the proper place, & the target can tell the difference, you should'a been arunnin&aprayin, not asittin&ashootin.

·
Registered
36 Posts
sorry for the double post, my electronic wonder is messing up. please delete double post

(Edited by Charlie Lima at 5:54 pm on Nov. 15, 2001)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts