Shooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK all you world problem solvers, In 20 words or less what should the US of A do in Iraq after the war is over and you can't use the word Kill.

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
We should give women the right to vote, a drivers license, and a Dillards credit card! Every house should have a microwave oven and cable TV!

that may be over twenty words but it is probably the Saudis greatest fear! Once started down the path of shopping malls, micro waves life will never be the same! The poor guys!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sell oil at a reduced rate to the countries that backed us and give the money to the Iraqui people.

·
Banned
65 Posts
LEAVE! No reparatioins, no aid, no long term presence. These ********* kept Sadam and deserve what they get.:mad:

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,446 Posts
Guys, I know it's a topic that will generate strong feelings, but let's watch the language.... thanks.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Stabilize the region, set up & support a democratic government, secure human rights, leave, all ASAP.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Give it to Israel............................................Marko

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Rebuild country as democratic republic with oil revenue. Use as base to democratize Middle East.

Under 20 words.:D

·
Registered
513 Posts
I agree with Big Bore and Kcih; I'll add to that: BOMB France back into the dark ages.

·
Registered
518 Posts
No "under 20 words" can decribe what I believe.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts