Shooters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to take a few minutes here and thank all of those that have served our country - in the worst of times and in the best of times. You have given more than was asked to protect our liberty and freedoms. From the beat of my heart I thank you.

Now, those on this forum and untold others have given their time, their sweat, their blood and some gave their lives so that we may be able to exercise our constitutional freedoms and live in the heart of liberty, so I think we owe it to them and ourselves to go out and vote tomorrow.

I'm not here to tell anyone how to vote, but these fine men and women have given so much that it is our obligation as their benefactors and as citizens of the greatest country on the face of the earth to exercise the rights and voice they have given us and protected for us.

Please, one and all, go to your polling place tomorrow, whether it is a small country store on America's rural backroads, in a post office in our great nation's largest cities, or in a tiny little mountain hamlet in Alaska, go and vote. Vote your heart and passions, vote so that your voice is heard, so that your concerns are realized, so that these great men and women have not served in vain.

Please, go out and vote...

·
Banned
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hunter35,
If you get up this way again, let me know when you'll be here and I'll try to make the run with you. I can show you some secret fishing spots too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts