Shooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wishing all on the forums, a very happy and Blessed Christmas! May the Lord Bless your time with friends and family.

Thanks to all for a great year, and for making this website the special place it has become!

We have lots new in store coming between now and the first of the year, including a new spell check for the forums!

God Bless,

Marshall, Gayle, Alex and crew!

·
"Bad Joke Friday" Dan (moderator emeritus)
7,762 Posts
Marshall,

Thank you for the opportunity to share with each other on issues close to our hearts. I know we all sincerely appreciate it and wish you and yours a very happy holiday(s). And the addition of spell checking will 1) cut my posting time in half and 2) make us all look even smarter (and I can use all the help I can get ..."holiday" only has one "L" doesn't it?).

Dan

·
Registered
188 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and your family and God's richest blessing to you. Take you very much for providing these forums.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Marshall and family, members of the forum;
Wishing you all a fine Christmas and happy New Year. I especially want to take this opportunity to express my thanks to the Beartooth group for making this site available. It's been informative, sociable and a lot of enjoyment to me.

Best to you all; BCstocker:)

·
Beartooth Regular
5,218 Posts
Merry Christmas to all. It has been a pure pleasure to visit this site and exchanges ideas and information. Thank you to Marshall & Alex for providing us the platform to discuss these rights, freedoms and interests so dear to all of us.

Thanks to all the members for sharing and providing your points of views. I've learned a lot and you have helped shape some of my ideas.

Merry Christmas to all

·
Registered
302 Posts
I too also want to wish all a Merry Christmas and Peace to all, and good Health throughout the comming year.
I would also like to take a moment for our
Armed Forces persons who will be far away from their families this Holiday season.
Peace and Joy to All.

Gun Runner and his Family

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Thanks Marshal ! And may you and yours have a blessed Christmas! To all members Merry Christmas, may you all be bless with family and friends an good tidings !!!!

·
Banned
176 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2003 to all here.

Thanks to Marshall, Alex, and all the members Shooter's Forum comes closer to one big hunting camp full of amiable and knowledgeable guys than anyone who has never visited here could ever believe possible.

The new year will start out cold, so move that old log you are sitting on closer to the fire, pour something strong in an old steel cup and I bet we can do it as well in 2003.

Fireplug

·
Registered
268 Posts
Merry Christmas to one and all...........

Englander

·
Registered
510 Posts
A very Merry and Blessed Christmas to each and every one of you! May the coming year find you prosperity and good health!
mike

·
Registered
935 Posts
Merry Christmas to all from Hershey PA. The snow is falling just like in the movies. But most of all, we celebrate the birth of hope for mankind! Happy birthday Jesus!

Merry Christmas to all............. Bill M

·
Banned
18 Posts
A blessed hol(y)day season to all involved with this forum --- I'm not real active with replies but have already made a couple of friends here that I consider SOLID, besides exposing myself to some extremely interesting and mentally challenging viewpoints. Thanks again to all.
"Education is no substitute for literacy!"
Regards from NW Montana
Denurban

·
Registered
572 Posts
Blessings from North Pole, Alaska. Snowing and kinda nice out. Moose in yard and kids in house. Loaded up some 45/70's today with my oldest who is visiting from Montana. (had to try out his new dies 8*)

Thanks to the Stanton's for a great site and an opportunity to get to know you all.

Scotty

·
Registered
513 Posts
Merry Christmas to the Stantons and to all forum members. Thanks very much for providing this site, and the opportunity to "talk" with others with similar interests and differing opinions - all in a very civilized manner. God Bless You All.

·
Beartooth Regular
650 Posts
Marshall, thank you, and best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2003 to you and all of the forum members and their families from Erie, PA.

And thank you for this forum, especially Cross Wire. It has become a wonderful place to share ideas and to keep in touch.

Your brother in Christ,
John

1 - 16 of 16 Posts