Shooters Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
For certain charges it will put both bullets in same hole and the third is about an inch out.
Sounds like it's pretty accurate for a production hunting rifle. This is an inch group, maybe you can tighten up using seating depth adjustments? As long as it will put them in there consistently you can hit pretty small targets at longer ranges.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Sorry but I missed the 60 yard target in my haste. I still think you have a good shooter. Somewhere I read that people get good accuracy from these rifles with the white box (Winchester?) bulk ammo. But I do understand the expectation for accuracy out of the .223.

For what it's worth, I never knew my old .303 British wasn't accurate. I always managed to hit my game where I wanted to when I was younger. Always. It doesn't seem to like paper, only game!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.