Shooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
Don't you just love all the abreviations today, especially since we have lingo for the net and texting. Bad enough when it was the stupid government ones now everyones in the frey thinking up unique applications.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
From all reports I have heard it seems to be quite a nice rifle. I am still having a love affair with the old DI AR rifles so it does little to trip my trigger, but that is solely a personal bias. Good rifle from all I have heard.
Go over to AR15.com and check it out. There is sure to be a lot more information there than here.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I second Big Bore about checking out AR15.com, this is a great forum, but if you are looking for info on some of the newer military type firearms, you may not find as much info here.

I played with an ACR today at my local Sportsman's seemed to balance very well, though seemed a little heavier than a basic AR15.

·
Registered
175 Posts
yea i think remington and bushmaster or maybe a few other companies make this. i seen it on remingtons website. im kinda like some of the old school people who liked there garand and didnt want the "future gun" like the ar. i kind want to stick with that and for my generation be old school haha

·
Registered
546 Posts
yea i think remington and bushmaster or maybe a few other companies make this. i seen it on remingtons website. im kinda like some of the old school people who liked there garand and didnt want the "future gun" like the ar. i kind want to stick with that and for my generation be old school haha
That's the wonderful thing about having so many types of guns available. The new one that comes out may make somone else decide to pick that up and leave a Garand for you. I think as long as new guns are coming out and they're being bought everyone that shoots wins in the long run. The more shooters there are, the harder it is to discount us when it comes to new laws.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts