Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, does anybody know of any good sites to learn about acurizing these guns, aftermarket parts, etc? You can get about anything for Rugers and 1911's, can't find anything for these or the M92 Beretta's they are based on.Thanks for any help. Paul.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Anything good for the Baretta 92/99 would hold good here. I don't know why you would want to "accurize" it. I know I'll get some flack over this, but this piece will outshoot the Beretta.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I don't know about out shooting the Baretta because I don't have one, but I have a Taurus 99 and have absolutely no problem shooting it in it's stock form, other than having pacmyer grips on it.

I have had this one well over 30 years and after I tuned the adjustable sights to my shooting habits, it is extremely accurate. The trigger has never been a problem for me.

I consistently score 100% on my CHL shooting renewals. Maybe I just don't know what a good trigger is on a pistol, but I do have a few others that I do know what a bad trigger is.. AMT, Keltek,,,,, lol..

I even like the trigger pull on the old Taurus better than my
XDm9.

Sorry this doesn't answer any of your questions. I just wouldn't even think of "fixing" it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts