Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. Does anyone know how many clicks UP from BOTTOM (for ELEVATION and WINDAGE) to attain optical center for the Aim Point Comp M-4 would be? This was purchased new in the past year. Thanx for any help. , , , , kogk

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Not Being.......

.......a wise azz,but would say --->
1. bottom it out
2.count how many total clicks up
3.divide that in half

To me that's half way.
P.S ....am I missing something ?? That was easy and made me feel good. Keep 'em comin'.-----pruhdlr

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You would think? But here's the problem, at least with my M-4; it never top's out. It just keeps turning. It get's better. Called Aim Point, they didn't know. At least the people working at that time. But still it's a pretty basic question. Go figure? Thanx for the feedback.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Turning ??

"It just keeps turning".......until ???

I have a Aimpoint CompC that I have had for some time now. I just took a look at the user's manual and it sez nothing about max adjustment,either up/down or right/left.

It does state under "adjustment" --->
+/- 2 meters @ 100meters.
AND ---> 1 Click= 1/2" @ 100yds
So---> if the sight goes up 2m from center and down 2m from center AND 1m+39 inches THEN the sight should(?) have approximately 78 clicks up OR down from center. Or 156 clicks from bottom or top.

But then again....."Does anybody ever really know what time it is" ??

Rotz o' ruck -----pruhdlr

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If that is what it means (I'm not sure what that means :) it's the answer. The numbers sound right. They are what I would expect them to be. Nicely done! Thanx for your help and insight. , , , , kogk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts