Shooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little bit of an unusual topic here, but Englander's post regarding hunting with air rifles reminded me of something.

I just recently rebuilt an old Crosman "140" pellet gun.  These are similar to the Sheridan and Benjamin guns also - in fact all three are now part of the same company.  But try to find parts at your local gunshop.

Anyway, when looking for parts I found an outfit in California called Mac1 Airguns.  They are on the web at www.mac1airgun.com

Found the parts I needed and got them in about a week, for less than $20.  The old gun (and I do mean OLD) is full of life again.

Anyone got an old air gun that needs it's zip restored, worth your time to talk to Tim.  Great service and reasonable prices.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hello from Scotland

Mike im glad you are not over looking the humble airgun, so many people under estimate the modern air rifle they are precision tools and great fun in to the bargin !
I used to have a Sheriden silver streak .20 , 8- pumps to full power, sadly i sold it about 8 years ago and they are only available now in blue finish. It infact started me on the road to pneumatic air guns,no recoil took a bit of getting used to! As i had always been a spring-man B.S.A air guns one of my favorites, along with the German Weihrauch.
Enjoy those airguns.

Regards ENGLANDER

1 - 2 of 2 Posts