Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a fan of the 30-06,but I also love the lever guns,and having a detachable clip just brings it all togeather.So obviusly I'm thinking about breaking the bank and getting a Browning BLR in 30-06.Does anyone have any feedback on this gun?I would like to know what you think.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Well, it does have a lever. A detachable box magazine. It's an '06.

Sounds like it's for you.

Don't listen to me, or anyone else that thinks that a lever gun needs a tube magazine. Those losers. :eek:

Grab the BLR and enjoy it. Those Brownings are very good shooters.

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
I had a Belgian made BLR in 308 win that was stolen in the early 80's and it was a fabulous shooter, a great companion in the field, easy to handle and slick in the action. If a BLR is calling you, by all means, do the honorable thing and answer the call!

God bless,

·
Registered
457 Posts
I am a fan of the 30-06,but I also love the lever guns,and having a detachable clip just brings it all togeather.So obviusly I'm thinking about breaking the bank and getting a Browning BLR in 30-06.Does anyone have any feedback on this gun?I would like to know what you think.
Handle one in person before you buy. I personally don't like the long action BLRs, but do like the short actions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.