Shooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My best friend from College gave me first right of refusal and a really good deal on this #1. His brother built it for him, but he is now building a new one on a Sako action and is not needing this one. It had some saddle wear from previous hunts so he just had it re-blued.

I love #1's...but don't think I can pull the trigger as I just had a Mauser 95 re-bored to that caliber. He's connected and will find one of his hunting buddies that will want it.

I would love to do it, but thinking of a 6.5 Grendel as my next rifle. Dammit. D:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Beautiful rifle! If I didn't already own a nice #1m in 9.3x62, I'd be tempted!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The offer he made me was not one that he would give to the masses.

On the other hand, I can't buy it and re-sell.

I think I will let him send it to one of his other buddies for a teeny bit more. lol

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
A 9.3 X ? , There are many 9.3s out there in wildcat form as well as the 9.3x62, 9.3x64, 9.3x66, 9.3x74 and on and on..My favorite being the 9.3x62..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Life is too short to hunt with ugly guns. Sel! All your other 9.3's and buy it. Every time you take it hunting you will wonder why you ever hesitated.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
pffffffffffffftttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!! 9.3 is for the birds. why i wouldn't own a 9.3 to save my life...............................

husqvarna m46 in 9.3x57mm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts