Shooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
End of another springtime day on the water in North Idaho.  How I enjoy this time of year!

God Bless,

Marshall

·
Registered
217 Posts
Marshall,
          Are you sure you don't want to adapt a slightly older son from back east?:D  As you know, you are truly blessed, to be nestled in such beautiful surroundings. I enjoy seeing the gorgeous scenery shots you periodically post. Perhaps you can start a new category of topics with nature pictures of scenery, animals, or anything interesting. With folks from all over the world visiting the site, we could have some extraordinary photos to look at in our Beartooth photo scrapbook.

Jeff

·
Super Moderator
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jeff,

As you've suggested, the deed is done!  We now have a new forum for posting photographs of our favorite places we hunt and recreate.  I hope it's a benefit and enjoyment to all who visit these pages.

Thanks for the idea!

Have a great week all.

God Bless,

Marshall

·
Beartooth Regular
1,177 Posts
Jeff,

You're after me on "Marshall" list. (grin)

All I get to look at here is the latest condo complex to go up. Starting to think I'm in munchkin land. Hunting land is fading fast.

Regards

·
Nawth East Moderatah
5,466 Posts
Cannot wait to be absorbed into this new forum.  Take me away to see this great land, as I am stuck in the "suburbia" of house upon house in nothern New Jersey!
I have friends that go to Idaho, they say it's breath-taking with it's lakes and terrain.

Pics to follow of my upcoming Lake George trip!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Marshall(Dad,Daddy,Father ?) :D    ,
                                               When you trasfered this post to its new home, the picture didn't make it. I'm excited to see some of the places our members live, hunt, fish, or just relax. What a cheap way to travel in the fantasy world of our minds. So come on guys, if you're from the Rockies, the plains of the mid-west, swamps of the south, the big woods of the north, and anywhere and everywhere in between, send in those photos. I'm currently in Ocean City, Md. right now, so I hope to get some good ocean shots, and some of the fish of the area, if I'm lucky.

My next homework assignment is to figure out how to post some pictures on the sight. Once this is done, maybe I'll post some directions, so others may also participate. Maybe Marshall or Alex can lend a hand, and tell us computer boobs how to post pictures.

Jeff

·
Super Moderator
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jeff and All,

It's fixed now!  Actually the photo didn't come through when moved because I hadn't set the options on the new forum to accept attachments!

Thanks Guys!

God Bless,

Marshall

·
Beartooth Regular
2,155 Posts
Hello all,
    I'll be happy to post some pics once I get my camera up and running again. On our last camping trip it fell out of my breast pocket and broke the housing so I've got to get parts.
    It's not the greatest, but here is the only picture I got out of that trip (other than one with my wife's behind poking out of the tent, and I would be killed for posting that one.) It's my wife and son along a little snow-melt creek.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Ribi Goon

In 1959 I pulled ropes as a ribi goon on Bald Mountain in the St. Joe National Forest just outside(17 miles) of Emida.
The next two years I worked in the pea canneries in Milton-Freewater Or.
If I had to leave the Ozarks, that's where I'd head. I don't know if I could handle the winters but I sure love that country.

·
Beartooth Regular
5,218 Posts
Alaskan Sunset

Sunset taken from Bird Point

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts