Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just want to introduce myself... My name is Jim (Jimmy), I live in Alabama, and I am new to reloading (> 1 year), and am in the process of loading for my 375 Win BB (sorry, I don't have a Marlin...yet).  I have been a frequent lurker both here, and on Sixgunner for the past year, but finally decided to jump on in.  Look forward to sharing loads with you, and hopefully some pics of successful deer hunts as well!  Love this site, thanks to Marshall and all of the moderators!  I too am possessed by a love for the great 444 Marlin, an itch I will oneday scratch!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hello Jimmy, I lurk as much as anyone, but if a person learns something that's the important thing. This is a great site to learn from.
God Bless

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome aboard Jimmy,from a feller just across the state line in Georgia.I have a 38-55CB and hope one day to own a .375 win,then maybe we can swap info.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey ShoalBass,

I lived in Georgia until 1998.  We lived in Bowdon, close to Carrollton... truly a great place.  I used to work all around Hogansville, know it well!  Great little town!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts