Shooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined your group because I'd seen it mentioned so many times on web searches. Lot of smart and experienced people on here. I really enjoy deer hunting and shoot IPSC and some three gun matches occasionally. Also work on the supply side of the industry. Thanks for letting me in.

·
Banned
425 Posts

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Welcome Derhntr76, where are you located?

CD

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,227 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good folks here. Looking forward to reading your posts.

·
Registered
13,246 Posts
What part of the industry do you supply?

·
Premium Member
7,591 Posts
Welcome derhntr76. Hope you join in on the many discussions and dispense your knowledge, as well as gain some knowledge, as you're like to do with the many members with lots of experience.

Approximately, where do you call home? And keep up the good work in supplying our pursuits, whatever that supply is!

·
Banned
505 Posts
Yeah! Well welcome to the greatest gun board ever! Nice to have another Gun- NUT!
Seems others are beating around the bush to find out where you work and what you do? So 1st you given us discounts right LOL! MY grandmas from Rome grew up around Macon. Better hook a brother up! Okay just kidden, nice to have yeah here, get back to me my Grandma's in Florida and will be head'n back your way to pick up my stuff! Just send me a link. If your up this way we can hit some matches! Or shoot some NW Whitetail or Mule deer! We got good turkeys too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah! Well welcome to the greatest gun board ever! Nice to have another Gun- NUT!
Seems others are beating around the bush to find out where you work and what you do? So 1st you given us discounts right LOL! MY grandmas from Rome grew up around Macon. Better hook a brother up! Okay just kidden, nice to have yeah here, get back to me my Grandma's in Florida and will be head'n back your way to pick up my stuff! Just send me a link. If your up this way we can hit some matches! Or shoot some NW Whitetail or Mule deer! We got good turkeys too.
Let's just say I work for a distributor up North, where it snows a lot. That's why I'm not there.:D
Best I can do is help with industry info, new stuff we hear about or stuff "they" are thinking about doing. Discounts for non employees makes me a non employee. And likewise, should you find yourself wanting to hunt central Georgia during deer season, hit me up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts