Shooters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i see more an more about what can we do to prevent gun owners from having thier guns stolen ..thus feeding the bg s need for guns..
i see this as an inroad into everybody having to have all guns registered..
an absolute taboo for this 2nd ammendment advocate..
it gives the antigunners an method of knowing where every gun is ..when they are able in civil disruption,to convince the country to have all gun confiscated..of course they will say its temporary..BUT
this intern,, gives absolute power to the powers that be .. power corrupts .. absolute power corrupts absolutely.
dn t be fooled under any circumstance into giving your right to own arms
away..slim
never let it be deemed a priviledge,,or something that anyone has the right to deprive you of..

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
i tell some of my kids these things an they just say.. yea dad thats probably right ,,an get right quiet..heck i know they busy raising families,,[been there] but i know they also don t really believe what i speak of can happen here..i guess what wil be will be..
really more important than guns is faith in the creator an praying for his guidance..they believe in him ,,but i guess its on my head that they are confused as to what to believe..not enough worn out bibles in t the house while they were being raised i guess.. possibly also not enough other history books.. history continually repeats itself..the real truth lays in knowing mankinds past..theres always gonna be power mongers..its just the natural mans way..slim
ps some in this country believe with enough regulation an rules,,we can become a perfect society..yep a perfectly controlled society of slaves

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.