Shooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for chokes to be used in a 20Ga Antonio Zoli over and under break action shotgun. I checked with Field & Stream but they only seem to carry the usual brands, and they did not offer to order anything for me. My Father-in-Law gave my son the shotgun for Skeet competition with his 4-H club at school. I am in Lafayette, LA.

Any assistance will be appreciated!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
15,478 Posts
If it has replaceable chokes now, just take one to the gun shop and see if you can match up the thread. There are several variations.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Go to zoliusa.com , call them and they can provide you with any choke you want.

Please note Zoli stuff is not cheap, it is first line quality. They are some if the nicest shotguns made, not much to compare till you get into bespoke guns.

·
Registered
91 Posts
If either of those two suggestions doesn't pan out for some reason, Briley has a large variety of different chokes for Zoli. In fact, were it me, I would check out Briley anyway before purchasing, just to see what is available. I like to joke that I have Briley on speed dial!

·
Registered
734 Posts
I checked the Carlson choke tube site but they have no known interchanges. The Trulock site (https://trulockchokes.com/choke_interchange_list.html) shows some interchange for some models, but none for others.
This could be a tough search. I've no experience with one of these shotguns, but have heard, as said above, that they are very, very nice.

·
Registered
925 Posts
I have a Zoli that was imported by Sears in the 70's. Inside it is just a well finished as my Beretta 686.

The Zoli would be worth twice what it is today if it did not have that cursed sears stamping on it!!!

·
Premium Member
15,478 Posts
Zoli and Beretta are much alike in that they make (made) high grade gun and 'trade guns' of a totally different design and quality. It's very hard to believe that the same maker puts their names on both, but they do. Everything about the guns are different but the name.

For chokes there is no more highly regarded dealer/maker than Briley. The alternative is simply re-choke the tubes you have now.

·
Registered
536 Posts
If you send a tube to Briley they can tell you what matches. No charge if you buy a choke tube. They have neat tube holders cheap too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts