Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alleyyouper or Sus Scrofa lately?
As a former (& future?) Michigander & future coyote hunter I like reading about Alleyyouper's exploits.
Sus Scrofa's anti-squirrel exploits & .410 adventures & feats are also of intrest!
Wondering about their well-being. If your still here, chime in so we all know you're OK!

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
23,869 Posts
Sus elected to discontinue association with the board when the switch was made from the old VBulletin format to this one. A shame really, a great source of info on UK and European hunting, along with being a great Moderator for the board. yes, we all miss his input.

Not sure what happened to Alleyyouper, other than perhaps age issues.

Reactions: Darkker

·
The Shadow (Moderator)
8,296 Posts
If you followed Al at all, you'll remember about 7 months ago when he said he was full of Cancer. Including pancreatic, which nobody walks away from.

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
I've emailed a good bit with him, believe he said he was in his mid 80's and at that time very active, we can all hope for that.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Sus messaged me a couple of years ago, inquiring about a mutual Tx. friend and I thought at that time I got his email address. Nope. I sure wish he would reconsider. I know change is hard on us older folks, but I overcame my initial dislike for the format change and now I kinda like it.

·
Registered
7,810 Posts
Sus messaged me a couple of years ago, inquiring about a mutual Tx. friend and I thought at that time I got his email address. Nope. I sure wish he would reconsider. I know change is hard on us older folks, but I overcame my initial dislike for the format change and now I kinda like it.
I'm pretty sure that I have a good email addy for Sus, as he helped me with some gifts for the veterans on my gift hunts for a few years. Shoot me a PM and I'll send what I have to you, if you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts