Shooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I have gotten back into shooting and this year I bought her her own rifle for Christmas (she has been using my Henry while I use an older Winchester bolt single shot). I got her a Browning T-Bolt that came with a maple stock--- pretty nice. She was so surprised and wanted to go right to the range to sight it in. Anyone else out there fix-up your better half with some new iron?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bought two X-Bolt's early December, both Hunter models. Mine is in 280 Rem and her's and my daughters is in 243. Both wear Nikon scopes.

·
Registered
13,269 Posts
I bought my wife a firearm for Christmas 2 years ago, but only after having her try quite a few to be sure I'd be getting something SHE liked. Women tend to look at the attributes of a gun a whole lot different than men.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Bought one for my Dad. A used Savage 65M .22Mag. I talked about it else where on here. I figured it would be a good winter project for him. It is in good shape mechanically but the stock is a bit rough with a ranch brand carved into the butt stock on each side. He's already got it apart and is going to strip and refinish the stock. He's going to leave the brand artwork, he thinks it adds character, I agree.
My wife likes my 10/22 and an old Marlin 25M bolt rifle I have. She is a very good shot with both.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My girlfriend bought her own Colt woodsman, after having so much fun shooting mine. Then, she bought her own Winchester model 70 30/06. Now she's my wife and hunting/fishing partner. Since getting married, she's bought her shotgun, carry pistol, target pistol, and other iron.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts