Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to extend my sincerest appologies to all who read a previous thread that I wrote. It was never my intension to offend anyone.

Unfortunately I am new to writing on forums(ANY). I would like to participate on this forum and hope that I will be welcome from now on.

Take care to all who are interested in hunting the dark continent and God Bless.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,232 Posts
Hi Zingela,

We welcome hearing about your hunting experiences. There are not a lot of folks here who have hunted in Africa but would like to hear about it. So you definitely have a lot that you can contribute. Even if all you have are questions, that is fine also.

You may already be aware that there are different styles of communication used on other forums. Frankly, some of them are downright rude, if not obscene. We enjoy having a good spirited debate (see some of the threads about hunting dangerous game with a lever gun!) but you'll note that people are polite and respectful, even when they disagree. That is what we are asking and I am sure that you will have no trouble meeting this simple requirement.

We've all posted things that we probably should not have. That is what the moderators are here for, to edit or delete inappropriate posts as necessary. Happens occasionally and no need to be embarassed as long as it's infrequent. Heck we all have a slip of the fingers now and then.

We appreciate your apology! It shows a lot of class and I think that you will fit in here just fine.

Please let us know more of your African hunting experiences as there are many people here who would like to learn more about hunting in Africa. No detail too small or insignificant. Loads, guns, critters, clients, stories, you name it.

·
Super Moderator
3,375 Posts
Zingela,

I'm pleased to see you posting here on the forum, and as my PM sent to you indicated, I'm sure that you can make things richer here for all, with your African hunting experience. Many here enjoy hearing about those things that are just out of reach, myself included. Too, there's nothing like field experience to dispell myths created by armchair experts!

We appreciate your applogy, and on behalf of Beartooth Bullets and the forum, my hat's off to you, and welcome!

God Bless,

Marshall

1 - 3 of 3 Posts