Shooters Forum banner

Are you willing to teach someone to handload?

4K views 35 replies 25 participants last post by  Wynn 
Ya Darned Tootin'

I live in the Pensacola Fla area and am VERY willing to help anyone that is honestly interested in learning to shoot,hunt,or reload. I have a very good place for the range training in that I am a member of the Pensacola Rifle Pistol Club. It is a NRA sanctioned club and the members HAVE to be a member of the NRA in order to join our club. We also have a waiting list of prospective members.

I would also like to say that the way to get started into reloading is to read,and re-read,any loading manual that you can get your hands on. People getting into reloading should initially try to help themselves. I would also state that the very best way to learn reloading is to actually sit down at a bench with an experienced reloader. Waaaay back when,I had the advantage of doing this and it helped me through the initial stuff that sometimes comes to you kinda hard from any publication.

Would like to say also.....you will never save any money by reloading....you will simply shoot more. ----pruhdlr

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.