Shooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To moderators: I wish to start a thread that is political, please delete if this is not appropriate. I want to applaud the beautiful state of Arizona on the new and brazen law regarding illegal immigrants. Our southern border is as porous as a collander. The federal government under Obama and Bush is allowing a flood of illegal immigrants from Mexico. They are taxing the southwestern states to bancruptcy(spelling?). The federal gov't is responsible for protecting our borders, yet the flow continues. The border patrol agents are doing their very best, I really believe that, but they are woefully undermanned. Plus, in an effort to br "politically correct", the federal laws concerning immigration are too lax. What if you snuck in to Iran...North Korea...Argintina?? Would you be give Miranda Rights and a hot meal??
Legal immigration::::Welcome
Illegal immigration::GET OUT, We cannot afford you.
I'll bet the Taliban know how easy it is to enter the U.S.A.

I wish to start a discussion....Terry

·
Registered
13,291 Posts
I doubt this thread will be continued, but I will say that I applaud Arizona, and its leadership, for being committed to enforcing the laws already on the books. The problems this country currently faces have far more to do with NOT enforcing existing laws, than it does with new laws needing to be passed! Kudos to the great state of AZ for exercising their States Rights to protect and defend their own borders.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Way to go Arizona. I think it is about time we started making changes in congress, geting members that do the job thay were HIRED to do. This thread will not last long here, so get comments in quick.

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
Although I haven't been following closely whats happening from what I've read and heard would have to appauld Arizonas actions. Others have mention and believe the NRA is gearing up for upcoming elections in an attempt to oust liberal politians through the ballot box. I believe the mood in this country has shifted against the many activities that the politians are supporting. Election day will tell the story.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,663 Posts
Nope. Sorry, guys, keep it firearms / shooting related.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,115 Posts
You are correct - political issues are not allowed on the board, no matter our personal feelings.

Sorry - thread locked

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.