Shooters Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,
<O:p</O:p
I just updated and added an article to my web site. The article is titled, Sight Suppliers for Black Powder Cartridge Rifles. It provides links to current suppliers and discusses specific requirements when purchasing sights for Miroku manufactured Browning and Winchester Limited Series BPC rifles. If interested click on the link below. While you’re at the site check out the other articles and stuff.
http://www.texas-mac.com/Sight_Suppliers_for_Black_Powder_Cartridge_Rifles.html
Wayne

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Good information. I purchased the AMT/Browning sight set a couple of years ago. Seems to be a well-made sight combo. I stayed with a Lyman 20 globe sight for the front (I liked the larger aperture when mounted on a 34" barrel), and use a Williams receiver sight for general shooting (the Vernier tang sight gets in the way of loading and my thumb position).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.