Shooters Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone worked up some reloading data for .357 XPB Barnes bullets (125 & 140 grain bullets)? I don't use Accurate Arms No. 5, 7, or 9 nor do I use Ramshot Enforcer (these are the only powders listed in the Barnes Number 4 Reloading Manual). I prefer Winchester 296 or H110 for my .357 since both of these work well in my 4" revolver and my Marlin carbine but I can't find any reload data for these powders. I've heard XPBs are too long for these high volume powders but I'm hoping I heard wrong. Any suggestions? (I know, I know, "use a different bullet" but I can't .... condor zone restrictions!:mad:). I posted this under "Handguns" as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Double posting is not allowed on this forum. One of the rules. It saves bandwidth by preventing duplicate answers and makes sure all the contributions are in one place so nobody misses any of them. This forum is the correct place for load information. I will delete your duplicate.
Sorry, I didn't know. Thanks you your help and info.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good info.296 worked in my .41 because its a light bullet for the bore size and had enough room.I have found all the new powders to be excellent.The cost of the bullets used to work up that load easily exceeded the cost of a pound of powder.The Accurate powders are all excellent powders.Maybe its time to try some of the new powders.I have started using Lil Gun powder and like it alot
Yup, I guess I'll just have to bite the bullet (pun intended) and use Accurate powder. Thanks for your input guys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.