Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
I've never owned a Barksa and probably never will. I understand some guys can't spend hundreds of dollars on a scope but you do really get what you pay for when it comes to optics. That doesn't mean you have to take a second mortgage on your home. The new Leupold owned Redfields look quite attractive and if something goes wrong with one I'm sure Leupold would take care of you.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I bought this 4-13 50mm scope to put on my 308 and for some reason i'm starting to second my purchase... anyone had any experience with this scope?
No experience with that specific scope but I do have three others and I have ZERO complaints. I have a 6~24x50 Barska with target turrets on a .22 that I use in silhouette matches and it tracks beautifully.

My suggestion is to use your scope and see how it does. You may be surprised at how well it performs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
my expiereince if you ever dont like a barska you never will like it. arguing scopes is like arguing which is better ford or chevy. If you like I recommend a shotmetal brand scope. I own 2 and they have an unconditional lifetime warranty. Ive never used it and shot over 10,000 rounds between the 2 of them. you can look at them at shotmetal.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.