Shooters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,366 Posts
Gentlemen,

The 44-240WFN is only available in a PB version, have often contemplated a GC 240 grain, but the demand has been so low for the 240's that it didn't seem to pencil out in the plus column.

The 44-250g LFNGC is of course a GC bullet and has proven itself not only in the game fields, but on the metallic target courses winning top honors in the accuracy department with these folks.  Too, it feeds nicely through most lever action carbines.

I think that the new .44-265WFNGC bullet that we have introduced will in the end, be the best of all worlds, in terms of accuracy, penetration and allowing proper sight adjustment at the lower velocities some prefer to shoot their .44's.

I'm eager for range and field reports on this bullet.

Best to all, and God Bless,

Marshall

·
Premium Member
3,366 Posts
Alan,

There most assuredly will be OWC's in .44, .45, and .38/357 as well!  All things take time (and money) when I have to have the cherries cut to make the molds!  They actually are in the works, but again, these custom job requests take time from the machinists who do them!  Their quality is second to none, and I wouldn't want any less, consequently they have a backlog longer than some bullet companies that I've heard tell about! :smile:

They will be available in the future... exact dates I can't say, but all will be gas checked bullets for those who choose to push the velocities up a notch or two!

They should make some interesting game bullets to say the least!

God Bless,

Marshall

1 - 2 of 2 Posts