Shooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my old neighbors that lives in the city is moving to an assisted care facility in Florida. He has to sell off 3 rifles and a few other things, but he said I could have all of his ammo, components and his Dillon 550 B press.

I used to check in on him when I lived near him and I still try to call once a week, which is more than his family has done over the years.

So he is giving me all of his reloading stuff and probably some old rifles/shotguns. So being a nice guy does pay off.

Jerry

·
Registered
13,290 Posts
Call it karma or living with Christ...being a good person and doing the right thing will always be its own reward. Being remembered for such is just a nice bonus. :)

·
Banned
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Broom,

He is a really nice gentlman.

Jerry

·
Registered
13,290 Posts
I was referring to you being a nice person, and being remembered by the elderly gentleman, for being kind to him. I received a bunch of wood-working tools in essentially the same manner.

·
Banned
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Broom,

Thank you but the quality of kindness has to be both persons lives to have this happen.

Jerry

·
Banned
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Today I went over to get the Dillon press and my friend loaded my van full of reloading stuff, plus all of his casting stuff. I have a brand new mold for a 50 caliber bullet for a 50-70 rifle. Loading blocks from Midway that are wooden and many more things. Until you have to pick it up, a 40 pound box of brass doesn't look like much. He wants me to take any furniture that I want. I don't know where I am going to put all this stuff.

Something I will trade around for stuff that I need.

Jerry

·
Registered
596 Posts
There are blessing for those who act with Love.
It is nice to see that you are being blessed.

·
Banned
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sask,

I have more stuff to go get. Sometimes a blessing can get to be a headache, but I just have to plan where I am going to put all of this.

Maybe I will but the bulk of the brass up for trade on the forum, most of it I already have a a lot of of.

Thanks,

Jerry

·
Registered
13,290 Posts
If you find anything related to the 225 Winchester in there, I'd be very interested.

·
Banned
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Broom,

Doesn't that cartridge take bullets larger diameter than the standard 223s??I will check, I have several boxes of misc. 223s types of bullets some GI type and a few others. I am still looking thru lots of stuff. I have about 10 sets of 1911 grips, several Colts ones and one set of Wilson..

What I can't use I will post for trading, what I don't know what it is, I will post for trade also and I will admit I don't know what it is, but I try to make sure its a good deal for every one.

Jerry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts