Shooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Eastern Ohio, I would say that I live in BFE, but I live about 20 further away from there. My home is about an hour west of Wheeling, West Virginia.

We have lots of deer in the area, but that season will be over soon. Beside the ground hog hunting there are a lot of coyote around here, we do have some fox moving in because of a gas pipeline construction, with a few other critters that I hadn't seen around my place when I first moved here 5 years ago.

Currently the weather is rainy, probably have snow later this week, so much for Global Warming, it is really cold and snowy here this year.

Down the road is a really top notch gun store, no junk. About an hour away is the Cabela in West Virginia and across the parking lot is a Wally World that stocks reloading supplies.

My other half Katie, sews, knits, cans food and a few other things, she has her own guns, is a member of the NRA, is a certified hunter and is a Canadian. Our love child is Rufus, a 5 month old Black Lab, who is in traing, but he is getting to be a handful, neither of us can pick him up easily.

I have always enjoy shooting and after retiring, I bought my place and then have been making it a better place to shoot while doing the farm work.

We are always open to visitors with a day or two notice and we just like to have a quiet life.

And it is raining harder here.

Jerry

·
Banned
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Today, we are getting snow, go figure. Suppose to be snowy all week around here.

Jerry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts