Shooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m curious. I’ve Always wanted one but was too young to pick one up when they were readily available. Are the Beretta 85fs pistols still being made? Are they available in the States?

·
Super Moderator
3,768 Posts
Welcome to the Forum

Glad to see you here and hope that you post often. The handgun you asked about does occasionally show up in the gun shops that I visit. The prices seem to be going up. All the best...
Gil

·
Registered
650 Posts
I run across surplus Beretta 85's all the time. They are ok. However once I got a S&W ShieldEZ, I ditched the Berettas without regret.

Reactions: Just Plain .22

·
Registered
998 Posts
My understanding is that they are imported from time to time. The 84FS (double-stack) is probably imported in greater numbers than the 85FS (single-stack).

·
Registered
114 Posts
My understanding is that they are imported from time to time. The 84FS (double-stack) is probably imported in greater numbers than the 85FS (single-stack).
This is true. I wanted an 84fs for years and could never find one. I would just do a search online once in while and then all of the sudden, they started showing up as available at Buds and other places. A place called EuroOptics had one in stock and the place is only 15 minutes away from where I live. It happened to be the nickel model and for some reason only had 10 round magazines with it. While doing the paper work I asked if they are imported in small quantities every so many years and he confirmed that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts