1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
206 Posts
Those are nice looking revolvers! I've long been a fan of Berettas for many years, and will be looking into their new single actions. Wish they'd bring one out in .41 Magnum.

L.W.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe they will bring out lever actions as well. I read that they bought out Uberti. Beretta has sister-companies; Benelli, Franchi, Sako, Tikka and Uberti.

So it looks like the Stampede will be a winner. All high quality firearms makers.

A strange thought. With all the sister-companies they could corner the cowboy market. Single Action revolvers, lever-actions and shotguns.

A 41 Magnum would be nice. But how about a 41 Special?

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
I'll thrid the vote for a 41:D

·
Banned
65 Posts
Anybody know if the Stampede is as strong as the Ruger. We like to shoot the really hot 45 colt loads through the Ruger, but know those loads can't be shot through a real colt.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
I thought they looked a lot like an Uberti. Unless they made some QC changes, I think I'll pass. I have yet to see a Uberti that I would be willing to swap money for. I'm not trying to be snobbish, as I like Beretta pistols, but if this is just another Uberti dressed a little nicer but with the fit and roughness problems I have seen on Ubertis at the local shop, forgetaboutit. While Uberti pistols look OK, to me they just feel second rate, but that is sort of subjective.

·
Super Moderator
9,457 Posts
Piano player said:
Anybody know if the Stampede is as strong as the Ruger. We like to shoot the really hot 45 colt loads through the Ruger, but know those loads can't be shot through a real colt.
Pretty much should treat the Colt-clones to the same pressure levels as a Colt. Same dimentions, same design, same limitations. Have to exclude the Ruger from a Colt-clones...it's a differnt design with beefier dimentions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts