Shooters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
3,367 Posts
To add my two cents worth, I think the .32 H&R a fun and worthwhile addition to the handgun battery.  Cheap to load, easy on the ears, easy to pack and easy to shoot.  They kill all out of proportion to their paper ballistics, especially with a 112-115g wide-meplat cast bullet.  Sometimes to the extent of being distasteful when harvesting something for the pot.

My pick is the Ruger SP101 with 4" BBL. and adjustable sights.  Ruger tough, almost kitgun light and mighty accurate!  The only complaint I have about the guns is the fact that all of them have very tight cylinder throats that need to be opened up a couple of thousandths to make them optimum cast bullet guns.  

The SP101 rides neatly in the rear pocket of a pair of jeans and with just a quick change of springs can deliver a really nice trigger pull.

God Bless,

Marshall

· Premium Member
3,367 Posts
Uh-Oh,

I've heard rumor of a nasty tempered group of wives forming a coalition against the Beartooth Shooter's Forum... seems it's a temperence movement to prevent the superflous proliferation of new-gunitis, found rampant in these ranks!

Dan, let us know when you get your little 32 shooter!

God Bless,

Marshall

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.