Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other Add your favorite in post!

Votes: 14 66.7%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been taking care of a few elder gents the last few weeks and we watched all the Lonesome Dove Series. For me this marks the umpteenth time, but I always enjoy them!
We started with Deadmans Walk, Commanche Moon etc. Probably the best series since the Mag Seven?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Band of Brothers for all around series with gunplay. best gun fight ever was in the movie the International with Clive Owen.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,196 Posts
Go to bottom of page and review comments made on previous post in "Similar Threads".

·
Inactive for over a decade
6,248 Posts
I just saw Smokin' Aces 2: Assassin's Ball which has some pretty sweet gun scenes. Public Enemies has some great scenes too.

There are a lot of great movies with good gun scenes, I'm watching T2 right now, I think that was probably one of the best ever for cool gun scenes.

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
quigley dn under..then the eastwood movie with robert duvall playin a hot shot with hired shooter with sharps..only problem was eastwood had better skill with the gun than duvalls hotshot..real good long distance dual..i can t think of the movies name though. slim

·
Registered
573 Posts
also liked open range with kosner and duval if you are looking for westerns but like most kevin kosner movies it is all about the landscape.

·
Banned
503 Posts
quigley dn under..then the eastwood movie with robert duvall playin a hot shot with hired shooter with sharps..only problem was eastwood had better skill with the gun than duvalls hotshot..real good long distance dual..i can t think of the movies name though. slim
I think that's Joe Kidd.

Quigley Down Under
Fistful of Dollars
Unforgiven
Open Range - although nobody flies back 8 feet from being hit with a handgun!
Tombstone
Tremors (not really but I love the guy with the arsenal in his basement/bunker)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.