Shooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered 500 44 MAG, 240 grain bullets from Rock Creek MFG and recieved 45 CAL 250 grain bullets. I contacted Rock Creek. They appologized and stated they would refund all costs to return the bullets. I returned the bullets and was only refunded the product and shipping. I was not refunded return shipping cost of 36.90. I contacted Rock Creek and they told me they would not refund the return shipping.:mad:

If I had known they would not keep their word I would have sold them locally instead of losing 36.90.

Anybody had a similiar incident? My previous transactions with them were satifactory.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Ouch, thanks for the heads up. May I suggest next time use a Flat Rate Box when shipping. Took me long enough to figure that out mailing brass, bullets and lead.

CD

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,016 Posts
Welcome to the board, although your first posting is to complain about something. That's a no-no on this board. I'll leave the text and close the thread for further comment.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,415 Posts
Pretty common. Most folks won't cover return shipping, I'll wager, and often charge a restocking fee.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.