1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
46 Posts
I read about this yesterday in the news. This AM I seen more stories on it. It seems like they ain't going to let this one go till they put a stop to it.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
If most of the service men and women who are actually fighting the fight have Bibles and pray why is this such a big deal. Last time I checked this was a free country and the liberal idea of the "Seperation of Church and State" has nothing to do with a private manufacturer putting small marks on their products. Look at our currency. Ever been to In-and-Out Burger? Have you even seen a Q-Tip missile with islamic facist writing all over it? I don't care what they write on their stuff. The argument by the cry babies is that it might make the islamic facists more angry. Really? Is that possible? God Bless Trijicon - Great Product made even greater with the "Jesus Code."

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My sentiments exactly. The money spent to buy these sights has "In God We Trust" on it. So what is the problem......

·
Banned
505 Posts
You would think that going into battle having God on your side would be the way to go?

·
Banned
505 Posts
My sentiments exactly. The money spent to buy these sights has "In God We Trust" on it. So what is the problem......
Now if a United States soldier were to take that scope with that horribly offensive Christian script and shoved it up their...... Well you know, then I could see why they would complain. Until then, they can just stop whining and shut the h...... Well you know.
Can we get an AMEN!:D

·
Banned
425 Posts
The Demolition Man quote that say it all!

In America we fight for freedom for everyone even you.......!LOL

Edgar Friendly: You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiener".

GOD BLESS AMERICA

·
Banned
425 Posts
Stamping biblical quotes/references on Military Equipment (even New Testament) is a time honored tradition that goes all the way back to Constantine. You may not understand it but it was not uncommon for soldiers in the Revolutionary war, Civil war or any other US war for that matter to name swords, field pieces, ammunition, rifles after biblical people places or things. I would find it comforting If I were in combat and could pat the side of my scope (as almost a prayer) before during or after battle.

So what the problem is?

·
Banned
425 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
P.C. liberal cry babies triumph once again -

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
I just sit here and shake my head in nonbelief. Who are they worried about offending? Our sworn enemies? The same guys that go around chopping off heads of the infidels? If our islamic "allies" are offended take the sight off or issue a rifle without optics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts