Shooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cannot say I've ever met a nicer guy as @tarbe. He was in Houston from Missouri for Meetings and offered me up a pound of RE7 powder. I offered to trade anything in my cabinet, and he refused that and a PayPal payment. Just one reloader helping another. We did a face to face trade and he couldn't have been nicer.

Always nice to meet members here. He said he was a long-time member and lost his credentials.

I got about 18 oz. which should do the job for what I am loading.

Too bad you cannot legally send powders and primers by mail, as I think things might be better. I recently gave a Muzzleloader guy a 100 209's to get him by. Very valuable to him, not as much to me.

If everyone helped out and traded what they have extra (when they can)...it would be helpful. Again....big shout out.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I had 100 Fiocchi 20 ga primed hulls that I didn't need. Sent them to a member of another forum for just the price of shipping.
Didn't realize it was an illegal shipment though.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Primed hulls are not treated the same as primers. They can be sent UPS ground only with the proper sticker. No Hazmat on them. I always found that loophole a little funny. lol

Reactions: Pudfark and roseman
1 - 3 of 3 Posts