Shooters Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you would have been around during the civil war would you wear blue or grey?.No reason particular just watched the shadow riders to day and was thinking about it

·
Registered
13,142 Posts
Neither...the thought of Americans killing Americans is repugnant. Someone close this thread, please.

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
i live in n.c. that means ida been a rebel soldier..

im proud to be a united states citizen.. but shermans march through this area didn t exactly endear us toim..ive got ancesters that didn t even know damyankee wasn t one word..
but god had a plan for this nation ,,so im glad it held togather..
its been the symbol of freedom all over the world..
i don t let these modern history books bother me much,, though..
our kids are being taught what people want them to believe,,they got thier agenda.
..ive been all over this nation ,an met some fine folk everywhere.. but when i die ..i hope they plant me here in carolina beside my daddy. slim
ps me an my wife got plans to be in vases an planted there togather..
my daddy had a little funny sayin..pea not in the pod no more,pea shelled out an went to god
ashes to ashes dust to dust.

·
Nawth East Moderatah
5,427 Posts
While the Civil War is American history, it is a very sad part of our past, fought over what our forefathers 'thought" was pressing issues for the times.

This thread has the smell of one that could easily get heated, and end up in a 'war of words' right here on our friendly board.

Before that happens, it is closed.

God Bless America.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,203 Posts
Good thinking, Chris. Nothing to do with board's main theme.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.