Shooters Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
38,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't have a picture but Sunday night my wife was in the stand, looking for varmits, and heard an awful commotion out in the brush. Couldn't figure out what it was, but then two bobcats walked through an open area.

I guess they were off in the bushes making more bobcats :D

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,203 Posts
Never have seen two together - always just a single cat. Think your assumption is right, Mike.

·
Nawth East Moderatah
5,427 Posts
I've spotted one up at my NH home....He [she?] was a biggun.....
didn't have any bags with 'em, so I don't think it was your cat Mike, unless the bags were at the hotel.... :D

·
Premium Member
7,587 Posts
Heck with the bobcats...does your wife have a sister, Mike?!! A woman out in a hunting stand on Valentine's Day has some good genes!:p

I've seen only two bobcats, both dead. One that an older brother got when I was very young, and he had it mounted. The other a few years ago, when out hunting with friends, and one of the friends was concerned about his dog that was headed the cats way, so he plugged it (the bobcat!).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.