Shooters Forum banner
1 - 1 of 9 Posts

· Beartooth Regular
2,214 Posts
    I've been looking for the same thing. It seems to me that someone should make a brass cap that fits over the muzzle of the rifle with a .29" or so guide hole in it so that the rod can't touch the rifling. Heck, to get fancy we could even fit it with a rubber o-ring inside to grip the barrel to protect the bluing and keep the thing from popping off easily as you pull your brush back out the muzzle. I can't believe, with the number of these rifles out there, that no one makes one. But if they do, I can't find it!                                  IDShooter
1 - 1 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.