Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried to log in today from a email that sends me a weekly list of posts on shooters forum,
ended to a page that said my account had been cancelled since mine was a bot account.

Humor? since I'm a Trump supporter (money and mouth) and I've been in face book jail several times does that make me a Bot?

I seldom reply to questions on the shooters forum unless I know something about the subject
perhaps this why I'm a Bot?

Not that it means anything but I'm 87 and have put more rounds downrange from the age of 12
than most and I still don't know everything :cry:

·
The Shadow (Moderator)
8,517 Posts
Multiple accounts are prohibited.
As is dumping posts randomly in unrelated topics, and political ramblings are definitely prohibited. All these things are readily found in the stickies.

This account is three years old, and the other one about two weeks old. If you'd rather have kept the new one, and ditched the old one; the "contact us" feature is easily found in stickies and the bottom of every page.

Cheers

·
Administrator
128 Posts
You can email the contact us at the bottom of the page as mentioned. We can merge the accounts for you. Just need the email addresses you registered the accounts with and what username you want to continue to use on the forum.
-Philip

1 - 4 of 4 Posts